Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Fat Tuesday of February

21 more days until I turn 23. I can't believe it. Time flies by so much. But time will tell if the age of 23, the year of Michael Jordan will be a good year in my life. I've decided every time I turn a different year I associated that number with something or someone famous like 22 was my golden birthday.

But any who...back to the first Tuesday of February.

Ideas for Opening (Intro piece)

So I've been going back and forth with some ideas of how I should open the show. I first thought of opening with a monologue written by someone famous but then I thought this is my time to shine. Why not opening something with jazz, something with a bang, something like...teaching my audience etiquette (are you serious?). I found some cool videos online on a basic idea how I will do it but I think this for an intro or part of the show would be funny.


Here's one basic video (start video at 1:18) that I can base my sketch out of and I turn it into more something like this...


I think I can come up with something like that. Another idea I had was to do the introduction to be something like this while people are in their seat. And they hear this as a voice over.

 

Just some ideas I had some in this giant brain I have.

Goals This Week
  • Start working on personal website
  • Start writing one man show.
  • Blog about everyday...every minute...every second (If possible)
  • Present rough copy to Professors and Classmates
And I decided with a title for my show. I guess it's a working title. The working title is Tea Time with Tully.

No comments:

Post a Comment